The best

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Tomorrow... the last day of class

Hi!!

Ohh.... tomorrow the class ends... I don´t know if to be happy or to be sad... because for the one hand I want to have a rest of go every day to Toledo to class, but on the other hand If I don´t go to class I can´t see my mates.... :( and i have a great time with them... as well as this if the classes end the exams begin!! :( :( :( :(

Ohhh!! I don´t want that classes end!! I want to begin again, don´t you??

kisses

Flory

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger jesus said…

    i feel as you, flory... I'll miss so much that chats with everybody, that moments for gossiping, that "choques de manos" in English Language Methdology clas... I'll miss so much you... I'll miss so much everybody (that are OK...)

    enfin, c'est la vie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home