The best

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Warning:

This is an advice for those mates (well, ex-mates :( )who haven´t written on their blogs!!
Don´t forget to practice your English this summer, I haven´t written since the exam in June and now, I have just written a post about my summer and I have had a lots of doubts, and I have spent so much time, more than before!! And what its worse, I´m sure that I have a lot of mistakes!!

So, I think we should go on working with the skills, writing, speaking, listening, and if you can, speaking. Summer is a good moment for know people, and these people can be foreingers who can cammunicate with you in English!!

Flory

1 Comments:

  • At 6:15 AM, Blogger jesus said…

    You're so kind...

    Happy holidays! And have fun in Edimburgh
    ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home